This week in the featured blog the tabs. As the journal is fully modular and you can order it any way you like, I also developed several tabs to help you organize it. With every module you get a module tab (expect with the S and XS version of the training module). In addition, tabs with every month of the year printed on them as well as empty tabs are available in the shop. The monthly tabs as well as the module tabs are available in Dutch and English.
Several ideas on how to use them, in the end your creativity is the limit, my journal is just a guideline:
- On a monthly basis. Add everything you did that month behind the tab. Could be training sessions, lessons, competitions, photos, or notes;
- A combination of the monthly tabs and the module tabs. Add you training sessions, lessons and competitions behind the monthly tab and keep your health module and photos as a separate module. Order it in any way you like;
- Per module, these tabs are included in (most of) the modules;
- Create your own tabs by using the empty ones. You can write and create your own sections;
- Combine away! Use the different kind of tabs to customize the journal to your needs.
The monthly tabs are included in the pre-order deal, with the other sets you can easily add it to your order. So, do you like organizing your journal chronologically? Definitely order the monthly tabs.
The pre-order deal is still available for 18 days! Also, the busiest time for the delivery services is on its way, so make sure you order in time.
Looking for a fun gift for Sinterklaas? Take a look at all the available sets. Or create your own gift set by combining the modules. For example, 1 of the training modules, photo module, competition module in combination with the monthly tabs. Don’t forget the covers and binding rings. Not to worry, the cart will remind you 😉.
Take a look around and create your own gift set. The order will be delivered in a fancy black mailbox size box which opens at the top, so no need to rewrap. Only 3 weeks till 5 December!