Little later this week, but in the FEATURED blog: the Health Module. You can enter anything regarding you horses’ health in this module. It contains 5 double sided pages where you can fill in the following things:
- Shots and dentist appointments;
- A double-sided sheet for other treatments, like the osteopath or saddle check-up;
- An injury log, unfortunately we cannot wrap our horses in bubble wrap, would save a lot on vet visits. Don’t think self-preservation exists in the vocabulary of our horses;
- Your worm policy with room for manure tests and the paste you might have needed to administer;
- Temperature sheet. There is room to determine the baseline of your horse since that can vary from the normal values (which are also added to this page as a reference);
- Feeding schedules, 4 schedules with room to give each their own title. Your horse might have different needs during winter than during summer.
The notes module can easily be added to this module in case you have other things you want to keep track off. Also, the photo module can be helpful if you want to add pictures of certain injuries. This way you can create a reference book regarding your horses’ health and find all the data you need quick and easy. Since the journal is modular, you can order it any way you like.
Click here to view the module. This module is also included in the pre-order deal which is available till the end of the month.